Monday, May 27, 2013

Chapter 100: Tiny Tiny Step Forward


I am ready to put away some of the stuff now that the Dallas Distraction is over.  

I re-read the mountain of condolence cards, one by one.  After arranging them in meticulous order and tying them in two stacks, I tucked them away in Eric's dresser, with his glasses and his iPhone.  I still haven't touched a thing in his dresser.  What's the rush.  

I rearranged the furniture in the living room.  That took all of 18 minutes, give or take a few more with the vacuuming.  

Then, I threw away a few bottles of pills that have been sitting on the kitchen counter, left undisturbed since February 15.

That was all I could handle today - doing three things.  I guess that beats doing only two things.  See?  Glass half full. 



Water Rabbit greeting me at the Dallas Arboretum








No comments:

Post a Comment