Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lovely Seattle summer


How many more lovely summer days remain in Seattle?  I predict twenty six.  I hope I am not too optimistic. 

I squeezed in a little skating and biking here and there.  I imagine my buttock shrinking and my skin tanning, much like the Barbies in Santa Monica.  

I slathered on some more SPF 70. 





Then one day, I was feeling very swanky and nautical on The Aperio, my best friend RaNae and her husband Doug's yacht. I don't know where a boat officially stops being a boat and starts being a yacht.  I don't really care.  I was getting a private Argossy Cruise on the Aperio.  And it was a yacht.  End of story.   

And this was how the story went...

Daisy and RaNae are founding members of the IMF,
the Impossible Missions Force.  You may know impostors
such as Ethan Hunt, played by Tom Cruise,
in Hollywood blockbusters Mission: Impossible I, II, and III.  
RaNae is great with water, and master of the The Aperio.
...whereas Daisy...not so much.  

She prefers to sit back, relax, and work on her
 swankiness and nautical-ness 
While RaNae and Daisy were out on assignment,
IMF Bossman Doug was too busy playing Four Square on iPhone
Finally, there seemed to be movements...
vaguely seen above Mt. Rainier, if you look really closely
"Hit it!!"  RaNae decidedly ordered
And there he was...Osama Bin Laden!

RaNae quickly apprehended the suspect
with much skill and determination


"*#@*&Y#^^$#@%$#^@!"
"WTF!?!"
(Blip blip blip)  
Calm and without hesitation, RaNae performed
reconstructive surgery and turned OSB over to the Authority
Another Mission: Impossible...accomplished!
Let's go get a beverage!


Mission:  Impossible 4 - Ghost Protocol
Starting RaNae and Daisy
Coming to a theatre near you in Dec, 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment