Monday, July 1, 2013

Your Support of My Efforts (updated on 07.04.13)

(Updated on July 4, 2013)
The Kick-Ass Bread Campaign helped raise $1,890 in only 7 days!!  


Midnight June 30.  My Kick Ass Campaign is over.  

Whatever the amount we collectively raised for the PSCS Annual Giving Campaign, it was already a huge success.  It was a huge success because of you - whether you donated, contemplated in donating, read about it on my blog, or "Liked" it on my Facebook page.    

I thank you for your gift of time and your financial support.  Wholeheartedly. 

To 100% of my personal friends who gave generously, you did so because you trusted me.  I dare say none of you have heard about Puget Sound Community School before I wrote  you personally about its campaign, then blogged about it publicly.  None of you will benefit from your gift from PSCS personally or directly.  

Yet, you gave.  Because you care enough to support me and my efforts.  BECAUSE YOU CARE ABOUT ME. 

My nutty campaign, pun intended, is never about my bread.  It is most definitely not about me.  It is not even about PSCS.  

It is about you.  The magic is you and your love.  And your trust.  My Gratitude Cup still overflows.  

Daisy's Bread 'n Barter is officially closed.  I don't know when, or if, it will reopen.  Perhaps not until the next cause; perhaps not ever.  It is not important.  

What's important is now.  









No comments:

Post a Comment